ICP Industrial combines two market leading, trusted brands, Nicoat® and MinusNine, to form a high-performance portfolio of aqueous, UV/EB, silicone and specialty coatings and adhesive technologies. These trusted product lines represent global leadership in the development, application and technical support of specialty coatings since 1982. With this extensive product line, we can offer our customers additional services, resources and solutions.
The strength of our combined brands leads the way with innovative, customized problem solving and consistently high-quality products, as we remain focused on customer service and solutions to enhance and protect your products. Our passion is delivering high-quality customer solutions, dedication to quick turnaround times and industry-leading custom innovation.
The right coating increases line efficiencies, minimizes scrap levels, and greatly enhances the quality of the end product. ICP Industrial is committed to partnering with our customers to provide technical coating solutions to meet their specific printing needs and challenges. Here is how ICP Industrial delivers:
- We have expertise in developing coatings for all types of print processes including both sheet-fed and web presses, offset, gravure, flexo, screen printing, digital and ink train technologies.
- Highly-skilled Technical Sales Managers are located in the markets that they serve, and partner with our customers to help facilitate successful product launches.
- We provide customized coatings specific to meeting customer needs because we understand not all applications are created equally.
- ICP Industrial offers product lines that include soft feel, pearlescent, metallic and other specialty products to meet the most specific needs.
ICP Industrial is committed to offering the highest quality products and customers service. We apply our technical expertise and capabilities to develop partnerships with our customers to meet their needs from product identification through to successful application.
- We operate a 75,000 square foot / 7,000 square meter state of the art manufacturing and R&D facility that is ISO 9001:2008 certified in Itasca, IL. We also operate a 50,000 square foot / 4,650 square meter manufacturing and innovation center in Birdsboro, PA, and a facility located in Mexico. All our operations are supported by expert technology staff that develop high-quality coating solutions.
- We have the most comprehensive product offering in the industry.